Super Web Tech: Chronicling the Evolution of the Internet

Videoblogging, podcasting, bittorrent, RSS encoding -- these and other fascinating innovations are ushering the internet into a new technological era. You can learn valuable advice about a variety of cutting-edge developments when you have the *Super Web Tech* advantage.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Haitus and Revamp

As enjoyable as this research has been, I've found that I have neither the time nor the ability to report all the internet-related developments I want to share. Because of this, I feel that my work would be better used either creating a site to automatically compile the news from various professional news agencies, or else restrict my news to a much more specialized domain. This site will be dormant until one of these goals is decided upon and planned out. Farewell until then.